Follow these instructions to delete an email address from your safe senders list:
1. Open Outlook.
2. Go to the Actions menu at the top.
3. Choose Junk E-mail from the drop down menu.
4. Another menu will pop out.
5. Choose Junk E-mail options. See the screen shot below.
6. Go to the safe senders tab.
7. Scroll down to find the email address you want to delete.
8. Select the email address by making it blue.
9. Press on the Remove button on the right. See the screen shot below.
10. Press Ok.Tags: